Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Full "Eclipse" Sountrack listing/

Found this on my internet travels, and decided to post the listing. After all, music builds up the atmosphere and emoitional connection in every film, and the songs soon become thw soundtracks to our lives, and other pretencious, douce-monkey esque stuff like that.

Here we go:

1. Metric – “Eclipse (All Yours)”
2. Muse – “Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)”
3. The Bravery – “Ours”
4. Florence + The Machine – “Heavy In Your Arms”
5. Sia – “My Love”
6. Fanfarlo – “Atlas”
7. The Black Keys – “Chop And Change”
8. The Dead Weather – “Rolling In On A Burning Tire”
9. Beck & Bat For Lashes – “Let’s Get Lost”
10. Vampire Weekend – “Jonathan Low”
11. Unkle– “With You In My Head (ft. The Black Angels)”
12. Eastern Conference Champions – “A Million Miles An Hour”
13. Band Of Horses – “Life On Earth”
14. Cee Lo Green – “What Part Of Forever”
15. Howard Shore - “Jacob’s Theme”


It's the typical indie-fied soumdtracks I've come to know, and love, from the Twilight saga. Muse in on there, no shocker. What did shock me is that Beck duets with Bat for Lashes? Maybe I've got it wrong somehow.

anyway, I'm gonna be buying the soudtrack regardless of the films worth, because You have to admit, it does have a certain callibre of songs that can make the musical tastebuds water.

anyhoo, ding dong walla walla bing bong, I'm gone.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments. They make my day, week and year.
So feel free!