Sunday, January 1, 2012

3rd Annual No Kiss Blogfest!

Over at http://frankiediane.blogspot.com/2011/12/3rd-annual-no-kiss-blogfest.html

I heard about the No Kiss Blog fest.

Seemed Like fun, so I'm taking part.

For the craic, like.

Besides, isn't the best part of any kiss scene the build up itself? The total yearning the audience/reader feels, empathising with the characters.....

and then it all gets thrown away in one fantastically awful moment.


For a perfect example, watch Season 2, episode 1 of Sherlock.

The last Quarter.


GOOD GOD!


On a side note, I want to have Benedict Cumberbatch's children and would be on Sherlock Holmes in half a second's heartbeat.


That is all.

Now to be a stinker and think of scenarios for make-out sessions that never happen!

WOO.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments. They make my day, week and year.
So feel free!