Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh my effing GG!

I'm actually beyond repair! I think I may have a shit-fit of some sort.
Okay, Maybe not. It's my dramatic side getting the better of me, but I am fairly pissed.

I just found out that Taylor Momsen may have been cast as Katniss Everdeen.



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have three main problems with this:

1) She couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.

2) She's really not right for the part.

3) She's not Nina Dobrev.



Nina dobrev is the perfect choice for Katniss. She can act, actually she's really really good,
She can play a bitch if needs be but can aso hold a screen, and she looks like the girl on the book cover.

Hello? Perfect!


Want proof?

Taylor Momsen:


(Brunette)




Blonde:






Nope, not seeing it.



Now:


Nina Dobrev:



Yup!







I really hope by the time I get out of college, they decide to hire me as a casting director. Because, if they think Taylor Momsen would pull off Katniss, they are sorely mistaken.



That's it for my fan-girl moment.


XOXO, you know you love me.......



Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments. They make my day, week and year.
So feel free!