Saturday, April 17, 2010

Well, I finally decided to stop whining and get on with it.
I think I hear a hallelujah chorus somewhere in the back. Thanks for that.
Anyway, there seems to be a myriad of Blogs popping up at the moment, and why not? Retro is so in right now, so I 'm joining the bandwagon.
But this is not your ordinary film review blog.
No, they're usually good.
I just decided to put my insatiable need to read a book before the film comes out, and contrast the two.
There will be plenty of news, reviews, comments, recommendations, and bitching about Miley Virus.
I'm excited already.

Talk to you later. I'm off to trawl through contless internet pages searching for the latest thing.

Mairead.
XxX

P.s. 5 months till Mockingjay comes out. I can't frigging wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments. They make my day, week and year.
So feel free!